Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She sleeps sideways!


I have always slept in my bed sideways. I remember waking up in the morning, even in High School, and my head would be on one side of the bed, my feet draping over the other. Somehow, in my sleep, I determined the best way to lay on the bed was shortways, so I wouldn't quite fit.

Well, it seems my daughter takes after me. :) I've noticed this before but it's so cute I had to share. When she woke up from her nap today, she was exactly perpendicular to the position in which I placed her to sleep. I try my best to keep her right-ways...I turn her, even sleep with my arm on her chest. Nope. Sideways. Almost every time.

So here's my little backwards-babe, taking after her mama (and loving her mobile!) In case you are wondering, yes, that is the Geico gecko on her crib. Don't ask. Or if you must, ask Justin.

No comments: