Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well, I am awesome.

So those of you who know me know that I'm a pretty modest person. I hate the low cut and tight fit of girl's shorts, so I buy boy shorts - from Target - the cargo ones.

Well, one of the main attractions of cargo shorts has become my demise.

It seems the pockets of cargo shorts are remarkably deep. I have lost many things in them before. I have found money buried deep in their recesses after looking for it (and washing my shorts) for weeks. And now, I have done it again. Only this time, the item being washed wasn't quite as resilient as cotton-based money.

Yes, my friends, you have guessed correctly. Not only was MY phone stolen a few weeks ago, but now JUSTIN'S phone (which he heroically left for me and the baby) has been obliterated in a mesh of hot water and detergent.

My mother joked recently that "if you want to get a hold of Amber, don't call her, just email." Well, now that could not be more true. So if I don't return your calls or answer them at all - you know why. I don't hate you. I just, apparently, hate having a phone.

No comments: